About Me

Monday, October 10, 2016

Where I see my self in 10 years from now:

In ten years I see my self finishing up college and staring medical school. I would like to be a pediatrician and then moving on to being a obstetrician (delivering babies). As a minor I would like to be studying journalism, or a news reporter. I would like my hobbies to be singing music and dancing.
During college and medical school I want to work at Starbucks because I love that place. I hope to have my own apartment and car too.
Lastly I see myself reaching my goals that I am setting now. I can't wait to look back one day and realize that I can do anything I set my mind to.  

2 comments:

  1. I think that its really cool that you want to be an Obstetrican , I also love starbucks I what collage do you want to go too ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! will theirs few collages I want to go too but I would want to go to California and go to Sanford. what about you?

      Delete