About Me

Friday, April 28, 2017

                                                              My Best Friends.  

Since this is a free blog I wold like to write about my 2 best friends Gina and Angelina. We had some pretty fun crazy memories together, that I will never forget they been there since day one. When I first came to this School and they never left my side and we got really close over the school year. We would hangout every weekend and just have a blast and sure we have our ups and downs, sometimes but we always work it out even if it takes some time. All three of us share a great bond together that cant be broken, I'm so thankful to have them in my life. Can't wait to see what our next adventures will be!!  





7 comments:

  1. Hope the three of you always stay close. It will be great to have them by your side in high school. Enjoy NN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will aways have your back kammy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will always have her back :)

      Delete
    2. love you guys!!!!

      Delete
  3. love you beauty<3<3

    ReplyDelete