About Me

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Dear 5th grade self


The advice I wold give myself going into middle school would be have fun and don´t worry to much. I would also tell my self that next year in 8th grade I will have  a lot of fun and make a lot of friends at my new school.I would also say to study a lot and do all my homework and never give up. Always try your best because middle school flies by pretty fast, so enjoy it while it lasts. Its a lot different but middle school is fun and you try your best and you have a little more freedom.



from 
you future self 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed middle school. I hope you have as good an experience in high school. Work hard and create more opportunities for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of luck to you in high school!

    ReplyDelete